lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

NIGHTS OR MORNINGS, FEEDING ME WITH YOU

(Feeling eaten
by Moonlight Sonata rhythm...)




It is morning; but it seems midnight
The only thing I do, right now, is thinking about you
You and I or you and me, in an imaginary world, of no reason to be…
You are close to me, having eye contact
Like a painter and his portrait.

 

Tasting your lips, touching you slowly and gently
Here we are, giving chances,
 While the sun hides and the moon rises.
Here we go, seeking for love,
Got to be good and strong enough.

 

The world and his lovers?
It   Does not matter; we do not go on patterns
We lost in the woods, we get track, and we never come back.
We do not love, we feel, still
Like loving each other, for the rest of the field
That field, which is infinite and strange to reveal.



 
It is difficult to see, if I am asleep or awake,
But I would wait, for my dream to brake.
 
 


By : Flavio Luna Diaz

No hay comentarios: